An effective download manager on your smartphone
Advanced Download Manager, You can download cyberlockers with your Android.
For a long time, downloading desktop applications such as Mipony or JD have been leading lights. But what about the phone? Similarly is there any way to get the files from these direct download services? , And it's called Advanced Download Manager.
Is an application based on work
This app doesn't work well; It worked really well. If you want to add a link to these well-known services, then you have to copy and add applications to your smartphone browser. Find out what you are trying to download from an online service, open it in its internal browser, and then the list is automatically added to the download.
This is a great opportunity to download files over the Internet, without leaving their mobile phones; It's easy, hassle-free and you don't have to jump through hoops to get what you want.
- Three downloaded files at once.
- Download Accelerator.
- Automatic download link found.
- Automatically resume downloads.
- Ask for sites to integrate applications or IDs before downloading the browser.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0
- Application purchased in the context of the scheme.