An app to file your tax return
The Renta 2020 app: file it without having to go there
This app is suitable for all politicians, celebrities, athletes, and common people who have a hard time paying taxes. Why Because it has a simple design and anyone can solve any problem related to the profit of their business without any rational excuse.
The application distributes services among those who need identification, e.g. Those who file income tax returns, and those who do not. Below are some of the most important points:
- Access your tax information.
- Review personal income tax returns from previous years.
- Submit your tax return.
- Check process status.
- Subscribe to individual notifications and get push notifications.
- Kolayat information.
- Submit and register remote documents.
- General news.
- Search engine.
- Manage different user profiles.
- Several identification systems: Reference, [email protected] PIN, or an electronic certificate.
As mentioned earlier, it is designed to be user-friendly, so the main menu is straightforward and limited to its main functions. It also has a drop-down menu next to it that gives quick access to every area of the application.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.