Who is no longer following me on Instagram?
How do I know who is following me on Instagram?
We first need an Instagram account to be able to use all the functions of this application. Once we are signed in, we can review all of this data:
- Number of followers
- Let users follow you.
- Post from your profile.
- Like the number.
- A number of comments.
- The followers took it.
- Missing trailer
- People who have blocked you
- The number of views of your stories.
- People who followed you, those who did not follow you.
- Followers you have not followed.
- Followers who follow you.
You can track your blocked Instagram followers, your most popular posts and more.
However, when we subscribe to the Pro version of Ana.ly, we have access to many more features (and say goodbye to ads). Among other things, we can check your best and worst followers, as well as your secret fans and your best and worst posts.
If you want to know all your data about your followers and your Instagram posts, this app's APK file calls your name. Do you wait to download it?
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.