The first Android with Material Design
With Android Lollipop.
What's new in Android 5 Lollipop
Android is a real revolution in terms of design, a new content design guide that has since become a standard, and a display in life, explaining the fact that the operating system has been present two years since the official launch of one-third of all Android devices. This is where its main features are:
- Material Design: New clean and elegant interface design.
- New lock information screen showing various applications.
- Battery mode generates information about the operating system's savings and its status.
- The possibility to configure different notification profiles, depending on their availability.
- Separate user options for creating a unified call profile.
- Pinning the function of the new screen allows access to only one application.
- Quick Settings Swipe from the top for an easy access screen for Android.
- The new Android runtime ART has been improved and is designed to conserve battery power.
- Maybe the color of the interface on the back.
- Restart the application device, keep the info tab open.
- Now, Google should be able to install it on smartphones within various applications.
Requirements and additional information:
- Factory image flashing on a device via Android SDK.
- Drop analog download link images for the Nexus device.