Version 8.0 of Android
Subsequent end Android 7 Nougat here.
But it's not just the name that we've been releasing in the last few months (especially about Preview 2017 kind of warrior affected developers back in March), new features for the most popular mobile platform in the world that are currently wise to activate it with this new version, the most Powerful load and fastest all-in-one and old project mobile OS and goal so-called Android division Thank you for wanting to remove Jan.
Sneak Oreo Android 8 functions
As we are new with a long list of features implemented previously, Android focuses on taking advantage of our mobile phone operations and we can summarize the following functions:
- Picture (PIP) mode: Small floating window with video, uses other applications in full-screen mode.
- Usually, the new 2-level adaptive mouse logo has different applications.
- We want to get notification channel information for an app configured.
- Move the list notification when we are ready to receive them.
- The most important information hierarchy is a priority.
- Release points or application icons appear next.
- Autofill system username and password inherited from Google Chrome.
- Refresh settings once and Quick Settings menu.
- Maybe add your own ringtones and notification sounds.
- We manage changes on the way to installing APKs from unknown sources.
- This app performs smart text selection on the marked text.
- They disable the option even when automatically activating a trusted Wi-Fi network.
- Emoji, and instant messaging and social networking applications are used in the new set of emoticons.
- Compatibility with multiple screens joined our call to an external monitor.
- In the background to run applications and reduce sources of battery use.
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity improvements.
- Keyboard arrow and Tab key to navigate through the Application menu option.
- When applying for web browsing, WebView users for Android protect the security.
Release Date: When is Android from Oreo?
For this version, as it will depend on its implementation on behalf of individual manufacturers, is not limited to specific releases. Now what we know is, you can download factory images for the Nexus series (5X and 6P) and Google made in its Pixel area (Co & XL) devices.
So if you haven't received the listener before, you don't have to wait a little longer until Samsung, Huawei and the rest of them have to continue their Galaxy S7 and have Oreo S8 or P9 and P10. In any case, the update will be OTA and you do not need to search the Internet when it is finished downloading images from notification is located on your device.
Will Android be compatible with mobile phones 8?
Now, in addition to the call we make from Google above, we expect the leading manufacturers to finally get an Oreo update on all Android smartphones. These core brands and models that get Android 8:
- Samsung: Galaxy S7, S7 Galaxy edge Galaxy S8, S8 + Galaxy, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy A3, Galaxy A5, A7 Galaxy, Galaxy 8 and A9 Galaxy.
- LG: G6, G5, V30, V20, and V10.
- Huawei P10, p10 Additionally, Matt 9, Matt 9 Pro Y Honor 9
- Lenovo: Moto Moto G5 Plus G5, Moto Z, Z2 Moto Play Moto Z, Moto Moto Z style and Z2 Force.
- HTC: U11, U Ultra and 10. Joshua did that.
- OnePlus: 5, 3, and 3T.
- Sony: Xperia Xz Premium Xperia XZS, Xperia L1, Xperia xz, Xperia XZS, and Xperia X
Requirements and additional information:
- Factory image flashing on the device via the Android SDK.
- Create images in an analog download link for Nexus and Pixel devices. "