Control your Android from your PC
If you use a USB cable or connect to only one Wi-Fi network, both devices will sync. And what does that mean? If you work on your PC, you can attach any application that runs on your smartphone. Yes, you can also play your favorite Android games on your PC. What else do you need?
The following key actions are provided by this app for connecting a computer to Android:
- Mirror and control your Android screen. You can access your desktop .P video game or your favorite app from WhatsApp or Telegram.
- Take screenshots of your smartphone.
- Browse all the files on your mobile device and save them to your computer.
- Send messages using your keyboard: Snapchat, Twitter, SMS ...
- Connect devices via USB cable or WiFi network.
Finally, we need to clarify that in order to connect your computer to Android, you need to download and install the PC version (which you can also find on Malvina). However, if you want the watermark to disappear from your screen, you will need to purchase a Pro version of this software.
Requirements and additional information:
- You need to have the PC version installed on your computer.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.