If you are a Bankia customer, pay with NFC technology
Forget carrying cash or your card: Buy contactless technology from your smartphone.
From where you install the APK and log in with your customer information, you can use NFC technology to pay for all kinds of shops and services. Of course your credit or debit card number and debit from your account (because you don't think you have cards like Blessa, Rato and Company, do you?
- The main features of Bianchi Vetlet
- Pay by bringing your phone closer to the NFC sensor.
- Pay between friends: Send or receive money from your friends by choosing your number in the phone book: Pay for dinner, gifts, movie tickets ...
- Charge your phone
- Manage your cards.
- Consult your bank movements.
- Compatibility with Bism.
The application includes the ability to use Bankia Wallet. The platform was created by BBVA, but it is compatible with various banks. This is similar to Twip or PayPal. That means you can send money from the account by finding the contact in your address book and not downloading any additional apps.
You won't have any problems sharing your costs with virtually all of your friends as it is also compatible with the iPhone. However, this is not the case for BlackBerry with which you are not ...
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.