Check if you have spyware on your smartphone
However, if you want a fake sense of security, there are apps that claim to scan and protect your smartphone from spyware, malware or ransomware. Cyber Tor is one of them.
When you install the application, all software security tools can be found in the grid of the user interface. If his operation is more or less successful and / or real, it is a different matter.
- Spy app search engine.
- Application Analyzer, which checks for installed applications, requires authentication.
- A tool for blocking the camera.
- Check if the system is connected to WiFi.
- An option to find hidden applications.
- A degree risk application scanner.
- An application manager.
- A malware and web security scanner.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.