Use your computer mouse on your Android
Use your Android as it is an additional monitor on your computer
Support is simple: your smartphone or tablet becomes another monitor for your computer. All you have to do is move the mouse pointer over the edge of your screen. It will appear on your device so you can use it in all applications.
The main features presented by DeskDock are:
- Share the clipboard between your computer and your Android device.
- Compatible with Windows, Mind, and Linux.
- Connect different devices to the computer at the same time.
- Customizable actions with the mouse button.
- Customizable display speed.
There is also a Pro version that allows you to use the keyboard, drag and drop and additional use cues for various tasks.
For this to work, you need to have Java JRE 1.7 installed on your PC, enable USB debugging in the Android Developer Options, and connect your device to cable. The application has a help desk anyway.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.