Search for and recover deleted photos
DigDeep is a handy tool to help us easily exterminate our smartphone's memory by scanning built-in deleted images and photos of accidents. Select succession for user-related files after this operation and press a single button to repair them.
Art in Nature has no news if you haven't got along, this app can help you to recover those precious photos of his nephew's first birthday, pictures of my dog when he was a puppy or last place, have you ever made a big trip in copies
- It allows you to scan the phone's internal memory contents and SD card.
- It is compatible with the main image formats: no JPG, JPEG, and PNG.
- No need to anchor the phone.
- Simply select the deleted images app by collect and press the button, the system is easy and quick fix.
- Although the design is not particularly elegant or modern the interface is clean and easy to use.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.