Make payments through your mobile phone
Google's answer to PayPal
- Link your credit and debit card
- Pay for free at physical and virtual stores.
- Get unique offers furs for Google Wallet users
- Send money to someone else
- Pin and Fraud Monitoring Secure Accounts
- If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable your user account.
Google Wallet stores all data about payments made using this method and allows you to pay for both virtual and physical transactions. In the latter case, there is a so-called Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which allows the exchange of data through radio frequency.
Shop in all kinds of stores and pay for Google Wallet from your phone
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum requirements for Operating Operating System: Android 4.1