Ubuntu version that helps to fix Windows errors
If your boot hard drive is having problems with a computer running a Microsoft .ft operating system, users often don't know how to restore stored information. The main idea behind BootMed is to solve this problem.
Save your data
With BootMed, the user has access to all the tools needed to restore the files stored on the damaged hard drive. In addition, developers have noticed less experienced Linux users than in the tutorial for learning this distribution, develop a series in which you learn to get information.
BootMed can help users solve detected problems:
- Restore your downloaded file with TestDisk, Photoreac and most importantly.
- Virus Detection with Clemwine and Stinger.
- Many Windows bugs (blue screen of death, operating system not found, ...).
- To remove a section accidentally.
- Safe erase of the hard drive.
- Much more
So if you want to recover information about a hard drive or if you need to fix a Windows error, download BootMade.