Strategy game based on Civilization I and II
Any old self-respecting player would have spent some time on the days of the most popular strategy game: culture. If someone is reading or you yourself, the Z of the younger generation, you can revive the old fame from Freeciv.
Strategy game based on the classic culture
The game is based on civilization I and II. Here you can choose a country and turn it into a successful culture to advance in the philosophical, scientific, artistic, and technological field. To light up the chakras or to start with the chakras to conquer space. Of course, you have to go through intermediate stages like wars, great discoveries, or epidemics ... some of these things have not completely disappeared.
However, there are some exceptions to the original culture, such as the ability to play against hundreds of online users. The main features are:
- Similar game rules for cultures I and II.
- It supports games with up to 500 players at a time.
- A wide variety of maps and landscapes.
- Includes the opportunity for the publisher to design his own.
- More than 500 different nations and cultures.
- Translated into dozens of languages.