Work with your GPS from a Linux computer
GpsDrive location can be very useful when traveling, especially in cases where you are unsure about the area you are traveling to. The only problem arises may be that you can't clearly see all the data from these GPS devices, which makes the use of programs on a computer like GpsDrive significantly easier.
Get all the data from your GPS and display it
The GPS drive is designed in such a way that you can receive and display all data from any GPS receiver on screen. That way, the user can design all sorts of routes, regardless of what you use for GPS. General Chat Chat Lounge
- Display data from GPS receiver on screen.
- Receive and send status among friends while connecting to the same server.
- Uses maps from OpenStreetMaps.
- Use instant messaging between users on a server.
- Make waypoints with the option to save them to your database.
So if you want to see information from your GPS device on your computer, all you have to do is download GpsDrive for free.