A short video social network from India
The success was so great that competition arose under the rocks. Moj is a part of this competition: a small video application in which mainly users from India upload their videos to showcase their talents.
If you want to explore this unique world with creative images, the following options and functions are available:
- Millions of short videos were selected according to users' interests.
- The videos are divided into different categories: comedy, dance, kitchen, sports, brick all, animals, etc.
- The application is available in English, fourteen Indian languages, including Gujarati, Hindi or Kannada.
- Users can add a range of effects and stickers to their videos.
- Create music videos with special effects.
- Videos can be downloaded or shared outside of the app.
Of course, you can see other people's creations. However, if you come on board and upload your own videos, you could potentially go viral and one day become another big influence on the internet.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Instructions for installing XAPKs on Android