Photo editor for applying motion effects
Apply motion effects to your images
When we go into the app, we get an interface that is similar to other editing applications. First, we resize the photo or picture and then there is an interesting part: we can specify which parts of the picture to move in which direction. Once we have selected we can use different filters and determine the speed of the motion effect. Interestingly, we can draw pictures by adding three or more points.
These are the app's main features:
- Use photos from my camera or gallery.
- Select the direction of the effect.
- Different photo filters.
- Draw a static image field in the image.
- Use stickers.
- Preview your creations.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Instructions for installing XAPK on Android