Fast loans for students and young professionals
The loan must be repaid within two or three months. The system calculates interest between 1% and 6% depending on the amount received and the time of payment. Registration expenses, tuition fees, subsistence expenses, books, transport vouchers, rent, subsistence expenses ... All kinds of expenses will be covered for this amount if the user needs in this case.
How does it work?
To use mPokket, all you need is an Indian phone number and do the following:
- Step 1: Enter the required identification information when you are an employee such as KYC, address, student ID, or later payment.
- Step 2: Wait for the data to be validated. You will receive an SMS.
- Step 3: Select the loan amount and repayment time.
- Step 4: Receive money immediately via bank transfer or Paytm.
- Step 5: Return the money received in several ways.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.