When am I going to get my period?
The ultimate app for monitoring your menstrual cycle
When you first use this application, you will need to enter your details to enter your calculations into the system. You also need to enter a description of your cycle and the estimates are becoming more accurate.
My Calendar - Period Tracker provides users with the main menu from which all devices can be accessed. When you open it, you can review these days until your next period as well as your fertile days.
You always know when your next period, fertility, and uterus will be.
When you have your period, just tap on your pet (which you can choose from many cute options) and enter the dates. The app calculates your duration based on previously entered data. You can also edit it manually if we have information for a specific day.
- Register your period and take good care of your health
- My Calendar - Period Tracker provides more than a record for tracking your period. You can access the following functions from the main menu:
- Almanac. Take a look at the days of your ovulation as well as when your next period will be and how long it will last. You can also enter your personal notes.
- Bicycle. Write a list of your past periods and ovaries as well as your next forecast.
- Figure. Add your weight and temperature during your period and ovulation and see the results visually.
- Attitude. Edit your individual tasks (duration, cycle, and ovulation), set notifications, change topics ... You can also create backup copies in the cloud, password protects the app, and save data to the document. Show that it is in other things with the D Cutter.
Comment. Make a note of each day of the month.
The notes section is very complete as it offers some of the most fun and useful options in this app. If you had contraception and had sex, it was a heavy period. You can also register the results of ovulation tests, your weight and temperature, and what you drink throughout the day.
You can also enter your mood with cute emojis and all the features you experience. Symptoms are divided into categories: head, body, cervix, fluid, stomach, and emotions.
In short, with this app, you can monitor your menstrual cycle semi-automatically. It will also help you take care of your overall health as you will be able to keep track of all the physical and mental details of your body experiences.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.