A game to discover what police work is like
My Town Video Game Development Studio is a dollhouse of entertainment and educational games for children. My Town: Police Station, as its name suggests, presents a police station where you can perform tasks related to the job of being an agent or detective.
Check the patrol car, drive it, but the bad guys behind the hard, and plan to escape.
My Town: Police Station is an interactive kids game where you can develop your creativity by becoming a real police officer or detective, solving cases, arresting criminals, and doing all sorts of adventures.
- The police station has seven separate rooms, including a hall, a dungeon, a garage, a helipad, and a vault.
- You can interact with a variety of characters, such as cops, detectives, criminals, police dogs, and robots.
- Players can buy up to 300 items and clothes.
- It is a multi-touch game so more than one person can play on the same device.
- This title is suitable for children from 4 to 12 years.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
- Offers in-app purchases.