Don't ever forget your pills
It's time to take your pills
MyTherapy warns their cell phones to remind them to take their tablets. However, this app provides us more because we can set alarms to keep track of all types of treatments, take a look at the daily schedule and, among other things, see the progress we've made. That way we can set up an alert for:
- Take the medicine, add it manually or scan the barcode on the buns.
- Measure your health (weight, blood sugar, heart rate ...).
- Do physical activities like running, dancing or playing soccer.
- Monitoring of symptoms, which is analyzed using a questionnaire.
- Medical visits are missing.
By combining tablet recording, mood monitoring, and health journals, you can get successful treatment with this drug reminder app.
You can also specify all the details, e.g. For example, the number of pill supplements, the different times for each day, and the list to keep you from running out of pills. With all the information My Therapy receives daily, I will make statistics so you can track your progress.
If you take a lot of medication and are confused, setting up this app is fast, intuitive, and easy. Forget the fear that the tablet won't be lost and calm down with an automatic reminder of this tool. In addition, we can invite our friends, family, and doctors to see our results. But be careful that the ad doesn't kill you, it does come from time to time.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Instructions for installing XAPK on Android