Discover the hosts of your WiFi network and scan their ports with your Android
Looking for a simple but effective tool for Wi-Fi devices
The network management tool is a very simple user interface with fewer functions is kept to a minimum. However, the following types of Wi-Fi networks offer enough to maintain basic safety, as Tasks features:
- Connecting devices to the network.
- Port scanning.
- Card manufacturers, network database.
- Chances of changing the name of the connected device to identify them more quickly.
- Export the resulting XML file.
Work tools, you just need to be connected to your network.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum Requirements Operating System: Android 3.0.
- APK- set within application settings via File> Application Options "activation required Unknown Sources