Get notified if someone takes your cell phone out of your pocket
Protect your smartphone from theft
Pocket Sense is an anti-theft tool for Android devices. It has four functions that can be activated from the main menu:
- Pocket Sense mode. When the smartphone comes out of the pocket it alarms or makes a noise.
- Charging Sense mode. The alarm is heard here when the load is interrupted.
- Motion sense mode. The device beeps when the device is moved to another location.
- Full charge battery mode. The alarm sounds when the battery of the smartphone is full.
We can also adjust the functionality of this application through the settings menu. For example, we can set a delay time to activate the sensitivity, alarm sound, or alarm so that the change occurs immediately or within seconds after the check.
Stop worrying about thieves around you when traveling or in public places.
If we are worried that our smartphone will be stolen, every precaution is important, so this simple and practical app comes in handy. Also, we can now configure it so that it doesn't ring every time we pull the smartphone out of our pocket.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.