Record your Android screen and audio
One of the best screen recorders for your screen and audio.
HD videos with audio
RecMe Screen Recorder is one of the most comprehensive options that Android can use to record the screen of our device. And while it doesn't include video editing features (like other similar tools), it does offer a lot of useful resources.
The main difference between this app and its competitors is that we can record audio simultaneously with the screen content. And we can record both internal and external audio from our device. Other than that, it has very good properties:
- Free application without a time limit or watermark.
- You don't need a way to work.
- Ability to record videos in various formats, including HD quality.
- One-button screen recorder with the ability to record internal audio, external audio (with microphone), or both.
- Recording control widget.
- MP4 and MKV formats.
- Options to optimize performance and quality.
No root required.
In addition, we can access even more functions with the Pro version of the application, e.g. B. Automatic detection of recordings on the front or rear camera overlay during recording, finger-pointing on the screen, or when recording is off.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offer purchase in-app.
- Instructions for installing XAPK on Android