Totally private instant messaging
Decent instant messaging
The session is essentially the same as WhatsApp with a different design: Here we have a messaging and chat service that runs on a network of servers around the world, with none acting as a central node. It does not filter or sell user data, and its messages are anonymous: who you talk to, what you say, or your IP address is unknown.
These are the main functions of this application, which acts as the main alternative to Telegram and generates anonymous IDs:
- Create a fully anonymous account.
- Decentralized server.Access.
- No metadata logging: No metadata saved, tracked, or logged.
- IP address security.
- Closed groups: End-to-end encrypted private group chats.
- Share pieces of language, photos, and files with secure encryption.
- Sync multiple devices.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Instructions for installing XAPK on Android