Write in Japanese with Simeji Keyboard for Android
Keyboard for typing in Japanese
But the Simeji keyboard gives us comfort that there is no other keyboard of the same style. For example, in the context of optimization, one of the most flexible options is to relate the visual as well as the writing experience, depending on its selection.
The biggest advantage of using this keyboard is that we can convert words, jokes, and fashion expressions into Japanese, which are usually quite complicated. To do this, the Simeji Cloud IME service is used, which allows users to register their conversations and upload them to the cloud so that other users can view them and their own optimization requirements.
As a user, you can also see what other people have shared and can use those conversations to chat with your friends, your social posts in your email or your posts.
Customize new expressions and jokes for Japanese that other users have already published.
Here are the main features of this keyboard on your Android device:
- All kinds of emojis, emoticons, GIF animations, and ASCII graphics are available in your conversations.
- Use words and words
- Speech input was developed based on Google's ability to create APIs and URLs.
- Switch between Symeji keyboard and numeric keypad
- Apply other keywords
- Install your own picture as a background.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum requirements for the operating system: Android 4.0.3
- Offers in-app purchases