Put tiles into pairs in each puzzle
At each level, you will find cards or tiles that have to be paired with different drawings. However, you can't accidentally touch just one of the two - there can only be three straight lines between one tile and the other. This may sound confusing, but if you look at the images in the gallery you can see what we mean.
- The rules of the game are simple but fun.
- You can play without an internet connection.
- The images on the cards are themed and colorful: animals, fruits, vehicles, toys, clothes, and accessories, etc.
- If you get stuck, there are a variety of tools: cards, barter deals, or magnifying glasses to detect possible movements.
- Each level must be completed within the stipulated time frame.
In addition, the game offers three short mini-games for players who have completed more than 16 levels of the main game: a game like Woodblock, a wooden piece Tetris; A game similar to Zuma but a classic game of finding cards and matching pairs.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
- Offers in-app purchases.