Recover the Android notifications that you missed
Restore all deleted instructions
The app acts as a data center where users can view all information displayed and displayed on their Android devices. Users can go to the main notification panel of the app and review each one. There is also an option to restore them. You can also configure which apps you want to ignore.
These are the main functions represented by this application:
- Search notification by starting related text (application name, notification event, title, etc.).
- Receive notifications within a specified period.
- Get special instructions by class.
- Set an automated schedule for clearing notifications so they aren't saved in the app.
- Notification backup function.
- Set a secure access case pattern to prevent others from viewing your information history.
- Dark theme.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions for installing XAPK on Android