Turn-based battles between heroes
It's called The War of Magic and was developed by the unknown studio Bosmode Games. It's a title inspired by the classic RPG combat system, where this is the turn of the combat and we have to fight the power card.
- There are dozens of cards of all kinds: magical attacks, weapons, weapons, heels, weapons, days, and more.
- Each card shows the damage done to our enemy, which can increase significantly.
- Includes daily quests and events.
- We can unlock four different heroes, each with their own abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Game management is based on skill: based on combat and enemy we have to decide which card game to use.
Like many others, the game is also free, but if you need help getting more power or moving faster, you can buy action points, coins, and crystals with real money. So you can improve your map or make progress in the story.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum requirements for Operating Operating System: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.