The use of IPTV lists for television has recently become widespread. IPTV is a technology used in the IP protocol to transmit video signals over broadband connections, ensuring that the user receives the signal in the best possible quality based on their connection.
To be able to watch TV with this protocol, the user needs player software with which channels and lists can be loaded with them. Today we bring you an app that can read IPTV lists and act as a channel player: WATCHED
It is a very functional and simple application with the following options
- This way, you can add IPTV listings by URL or load from a file.
- It includes a TV mode that displays all content in a user interface and landscape format.
- Channel can be played with an internal player, VLC, or IJK.
- The list can show channels hosted by groups: Sports, News, General, Cinema ...
- It shows a course with back channels.
The app does not include a list of IPTVs with IP addresses of tens or hundreds of channels that users can trust. However, it is enough to find them online to find them.
How to download WATCHED for Android?
It is best to download directly from your browser. Below is a useful illustrated guide for downloading the APK file.
- Tap the download button below.
- You will now be redirected to the download page. There are options to download or install an APK file from the Play Store.
- Tap Download APK.
- A confirmation window is displayed based on your browser settings.
- Tap Download again and save the file to your device.