Discover the wonders of the night sky
Celestron's new astronomy app is redefining the way you experience the night sky.
Add the right one to your telescope
Skyportal is a Night Sky Observation and Astronomy app that brings incomprehensible wonders of space closer to our smartphones. Its main functions are as follows:
- observation the night sky from anywhere on earth to travel 100 years past or future.
- Identify celestial objects such as stars, planets, constellations, galaxies, and nebulae by calling them to the sky.
- Remote control of the Celestron Telescope equipped with WiFi.
- Animation of celestial events.
- Night Vision.
- Astronomical photos section.
- Audio commentary.
- Large database with tons of information.
One of the most amazing features of this instrument is that we can connect it to our telescope via WiFi. Thanks to this function, when you touch a celestial object on the screen, the telescope automatically detects it so that we can see it directly without touching anything.
Explore the Solar System: 120,000 stars, clusters of more than 200 stars, nebulae, galaxies, and dozens of asteroids, comets, and satellites, including ISS.
Overall, this is a great app that invites us to discover what is in the sky outside of space that covers our view. And if we have a telescope branded with WiFi, we must download the APK file of that platform.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.